Use Agreements

in Sin categoría by

If you wish to obtain a data use agreement or request further access to a data set, you must complete the DATA Acquisition Request (DAR) form. Please work with your College Research Office to help you submit this form. Questions may also be asked of the Data Use Agreement Coordinator at the Sponsored Programs Office. The purpose of this form is to collect the first information in order to help them process your request for data collection. This form should be provided together with a copy of all relevant agreements and other documents. These agreements may be concluded between academic institutions, government authorities and/or companies. The good news is that municipalities, counties and municipalities can cooperate with school districts through so-called common user agreements to allay these fears. Data transfer between organizations is common in the research community. When the data is considered sensitive, confidential, proprietary or other, the organization providing the data («Provider»), often requires the organization receiving the data («Recipients») to withdraw a written contract to explain the terms of data transmission. Such a contract is generally referred to as a Data Use Agreement (DUA), although it can also be referred to as a license agreement, confidentiality agreement, confidentiality agreement, memorandum of understanding, memorandum of understanding, or other names, if those agreements contain requirements for sharing or transferring data. . .


Si quieres un post patrocinado en mis webs, un publirreportaje, un banner o cualquier otra presencia publicitaria puedes escribirme con tu propuesta a